Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stuffed Cabbage Quinoa

I think this recipe is definitely awesome. Gluten-free goddess is one of my favorite bloggers who came up with this great and very filling - yet healthy recipe.

Maybe it's not as easy as the other quinoa recipes I came across but it's worth to try.

She writes:

Traditional stuffed cabbage often features rice and crumbled beef, and while I'm a fan of that classic combo I decided to change things up and create a stuffing with autumn roasted flavors instead. Note: I've added sweet sausage to this filling, but you easily keep it vegan. Just omit the sausage and serve with a side of hummus.

Her pictures are amazing too, I just wan to eat those lovely stuffed cabbages:) Although it's a fall recipe, I think it's perfect for these cold winter evenings too!

To get this fabulous recipe just click here

More quinoa recipes >> 

No comments:

Post a Comment