Thursday, December 9, 2010

Easy quinoa vegetarian recipe - Quinoa with grilled vegetables

During winter we all need more vitamins and this recipe is definitely a health booster.

Rachel shared her great recipe with us and she writes:

 I’m always searching for a good side dish to serve and I’ve also been dying to find recipes that call for quinoa, a healthy grain with a nutty, fluffy texture. This recipe is vegetarian vegan and was a hit at my house tonight. The presentation is full of color to brighten up any table! I served it with chicken apple sausage. The recipe is from my Trader Joe’s cookbook but you can find most of these ingredients at any local grocery store.

Check out this fantastic easy quinoa vegetarian recipe here>>

Get even more easy quinoa vegetarian recipe 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment