Friday, December 10, 2010

Quinoa croquettes

Laura Everage from Edible Tidbits blog has came up with this healthy and simple quinoa recipe. She serves them with Cilantro yoghurt sauce. It sounds delicious!

According to Laura:

...researchers often say, ‘Quinoa is close to one of the most complete foods in nature because it contains amino acids, enzymes, vitamins and minerals, fiber, antioxidants, and phytonutrients.’  I guess I can see why the Incans referred to it as the ‘grain of the gods.’
Yes, I love quinoa -- with its nutty, somewhat toothsome bite. And, whenever I have it I just can’t get enough. Problem is, I don’t prepare it often enough.

I agree with her, that's my problem too:)

You can find the rest of the article here 

photo from edibletidbits.blogspot.com

Find more healthy quinoa recipes >>

No comments:

Post a Comment