Friday, December 3, 2010

Moroccan Quinoa Salad - my memories from Marrakesh

Morocco is one of my favorite countries in the whole world. I can't tell you why, I just love it, especially Marrakesh. It's such an amazing place where nothing is impossible, it's magical.

I was really happy when I found this Moroccan Quinoa Salad recipe it reminds me the great time I had there.

The recipe is pretty easy and you only need fresh veggies and off you go.

Green Kitchen Stories have came up with this recipe:

After all the indulging this weekend we wanted to make something light and fresh. We decided on this Moroccan Quinoa Salad. They would probably serve it with couscous in Morocco but we prefer quinoa as it is richer in protein and is gluten free.

I just love this recipe!

Quinoa recipes from QuinoaDietTips.com


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment